KMS Lighthouse To Host Interactive Knowledge Management Summit with Forrester & Top Industry Experts
We’re excited to announce we’re hosting the KMS Lighthouse Forrester Knowledge Management Summit – and you’re invited!
The virtual event takes place on November 11, 2020, and begins at 11:00 a.m. EST.
You don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to hear industry leaders discuss:
- Today’s most pressing knowledge management (KM) issues
- The latest trends in employee and customer experiences and how they relate to finding the right KM solution for your organization
- How top call centers are handling the “new reality” during the COVID-19 health crisis
Speakers will shed light on lessons learned from the pandemic and discuss how it’s impacting the way organizations are working internally and responding to customers. We’ll also dive into what changes these phenomenal leaders think we should expect in a post-pandemic world.
Knowledge Management in a Post-Covid World
The pandemic has rapidly accelerated digital transformation for service organizations and KM is playing a huge role in the change. The right knowledge solution can provide the digital training and deeper knowledge that employees, including call center agents, need. This knowledge improves accuracy and efficiency while keeping costs under control and delivering exceptional customer experience.
Most organizations focused on dealing with COVID-19’s immediate impact. But now is the time to also start planning for a future, post-pandemic environment. That means looking at current call center and self-service systems to see how they can do more to empower employees and customers alike.
Who Will Attend and What To Expect
During the summit, you will hear from industry leaders in familiar formats: keynotes, panels, and a Q&A session. KMS will also demo showcase new product innovations and you’ll learn how GE Healthcare used KMS’ solutions to cut error rates and shorten training times.
Along with Main Moderator Kate Leggett, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, our esteemed panelists and speakers currently include:
- Dr. Hilla Hadas, Executive Director at Enosh, the Israeli Mental Health Association
- Benjamin Duffy, AVP, Digital Learning at Unum
Michael Karl, Keynote Speaker & Mentalist, Michael Karl Magic
- Jeanne Bliss, “The Godmother of Customer Experience” and CEO & Founder of Customer Bliss, an organization dedicated to helping companies and people become the best versions of the themselves
- Doron Gower, Chief Solution Architect at KMS Lighthouse
- Sagi Eliyahu, CEO, KMS Lighthouse
- Stacy Maplesden, Operations Project Manager, Delta Dental of Washington
- Joanna Deffner, IT Enablement Supervisor at COUNTRY Financial
- Jerry Campbell, Senior CX Manager, 7-Eleven
- Stacy Maplesden, Operations Project Manager, Delta Dental
- Burg Hugues, Senior Manager Call Center Operations, GE Healthcare
- Shannon Burch, Director of Contact Center, Western Financial Group
- Danielle Shuffler, Toyota Financial Services, Performance Insights Manager
What You’ll See, Hear and Do
While we would love to see everyone in person, we’re thrilled to offer access to this summit to a wider array of individuals. Here’s what you can expect when you attend:
- Opening remarks by Kate Leggett, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Learn about the latest trends, including how top call centers are handling the new reality during the pandemic.
- Fireside chat with Jeanne Bliss, Renowned CX Expert
- Customer Experience Panel with industry-expert insights into how to improve every business interaction
- How to create seamless customer interactions between self-help, live-agent interactions, and phone escalations
- Consistent messaging across all channels
- Impactful CX measurement and analytics
- Spotlight case study by GE Healthcare on reducing error rate and dramatically cutting onboarding time
- Employee Experience Panel with industry-expert insights into onboarding and training new employees
- Creating a collaborative work environment in a new business environment
- Enabling employee access to relevant information
- KMS Lighthouse demo showcasing new product innovations
- Q & A
- Closing Remarks
KMS is a leading provider of innovative KM solutions designed to drive smarter, better interactions offering more rewarding experiences for employees and customers. We simplify communications and provide agents, customers, and employees with real-time access to consistent, accurate, and relevant knowledge.